Please do not copy my fanfiction, and post it to another website without my permission please. Thank you

Misa~

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Punishment. Durarara. ShizuoXIzaya. [18+]. Part 1. By Misa~

It was Easter Day in Ikebukuro, and a certain black haired raven skipped along the crowded streets, cheerfully looking for a particular protazon . As he turned the corner he spotted a certain blonde, that stood out like a sore thumb - in the crowd of his beloved humans. He skipped over to the blonde, merrily.

"Shi★zuchan!~" Izaya yelled to the blonde, debt collector, that was a couple of yards away, walking around absentmindedly.

The debt collector turned, one of his veins popping in anger, at the sight of the raven, waving his hands cockily. Without a second thought he grabbed the nearest sign pole. With a heave, he unrooted the pitiful thing, and raised it over his head.

"I - Z - A - Y - A - K - U - N!!!!! I thought I told you not to come back to Ikebukuro! Or do I have to rip another ear so you can listen better, HUH!?"

"Now, now, Shizu-chan.~ I came all the way here to make a deal with you.~"

"Deal?! Who wants to make a deal with a flea! The blonde spitted out harshly."

"Aww.~ That hurts my feelings, Shizu-chan.~ You haven't even heard the deal yet." Izaya pouted, cutely.

"It doesn't matter what the deal is! All that matters is, that you get the hell out of Ikebukuro."

"Now, now Shizu-chan.~ You don't have to hide the fact that your scared of what I have in store for you.~" Izaya taunted with a cocky grin of amusement, as he shrugged.

"I - Z -A -Y - A - K - U - N!!!~ I'll take you on your deal!!!"

"Heh." Izaya smirked. "Well, Shi★zuchan!~ The deal is that, if you can catch me than I have to listen to you for the whole day… and I have to wear this all day." As Izaya said this he pulled out… A pair of fuzzy, white bunny ears. "But if you can't catch me than… Shizu-chan you'll have to wear this the whole day, and obey me." Izaya grinned in amusement as he saw flashes of emotions cross Shizuo's face - surprise, confusion, anger. Slowly an evil smile - usually found on Izaya - crossed Shizuo's face.

"Okay louse, if that's the deal, then I will definitely catch you, know matter what."

"Oh really, Shizu-chan.~" Izaya smirked, and suddenly dashed off.

Shizuo followed suite, as he yelled, "I - Z -A -Y - A - K - U - N!!!~"

Izaya led Shizuo down alleyways, and up roofs, as he used his parkour skills all through Ikebukuro - showing off to his lovely humans, that stared at him gasp.

Izaya turned the corner sharply, and ran across the road, and quickly took another turn. Shizuo was not far behind, as he saw the raven darting across the street, but lost sight of him. Shizuo stopped in the middle of the street; he looked around him, when suddenly a truck hit him. He did a 360 in the air before he fell to the hard, concrete road.

"Hah… Shizu-chan, you never grow up do you? Always falling for the same trick." Izaya said, as he towered over the blonde, that seemed to be unconscious. Suddenly the blond's hand shot out, and grabbed the raven's slender hand before he could escape.

"I - z - a- y -a!~ I finally caught you." Shizuo got up, his iron grip never letting the informant's slender, pale hands go.

"Ah~ Shizu-chan." Izaya said sheepishly, as he tried to wrench his hands out of the brutes grip.

"Izaya!~ I'll never let you go."

"Aww. That's very kind of you Shizu-chan, but I'll pass on receiving love from a monster." Izaya said curtly.

Ignoring Izaya's insults, Shizuo dragged him - by his signature, fur trimmed coat - back to his apartment.

Nee.~ Shizu-chan, could you let me go? Izaya pulled out his switchblade, and pointed it to the blonde.

I-z-a-y-a - k-u-n.~ Did you forget about the deal you made? Shizuo swiftly grabbed Izaya's wrist, and sqeezed, causing the raven to drop his switchblade. Don't worry I'll make sure I use you in a useful way by fucking you senseless.

Oww.. Shizu-chan... are you so desperate to have someone to fuck, that you need to resort to a guy's body? The raven said cockily, as he tried to make the blonde mad. Well I guess nobody would like a monster like you. Izaya said, as he shrugged.

Shizuo ignored the informants desperate tries to make him mad. Shizuo was indeed angry, but he would let the raven have his punishment in a different way then usual.

Part 2
Will be out later in the day.

Comment!
Misa~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well this is interesting ! Please continue :)

Post a Comment