Please do not copy my fanfiction, and post it to another website without my permission please. Thank you

Misa~

Sunday, April 1, 2012

...

Hello everyone...
I have extremly bad news. =.="
... I accidently dropped water on my laptop, and it broke.
Im hoping that the water will evaporate, and it might work, again?
... But... If it dosen't than all my data just died. >.<
I had a DRRR! Fanfiction I was going to post to!
And not only that... Alot of my Banners will have died!
Nooooo!!!...
Right now Im currently borrowing a friends computer...
So I will probably update less?
Hah... I don't even have enough money to get another laptop to...
So yeah... that is my very depressing news...
I'll try re-writing that DRRR! Fic, and post it.
Im hoping it will be up by Easter, since it is an Easter Fic...


Misa~

No comments:

Post a Comment