Please do not copy my fanfiction, and post it to another website without my permission please. Thank you

Misa~

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Anniversary!

Hello!~
I know it's been a while since I posted anything, but there are reasons! ^^
I just wanted to tell everyone that... It'll be this blogs first Anniversary!
On September 17, 2012!~
On that day, I will be posting the fictions listed below!~

You're Mine! Part 6
2 Other KnB fiction's!~ [-17]
A HunterXHunter fiction!~ [18+]
A Durarara!! fiction!~ [18+]
A Inazuma Eleven fiction!~ [18+]

I may be adding more to the list! I add them after I finish writing them, so please look forward to the 17th!~


Some of you may have noticed that I have opened a, Drama CD page!
I will be posting Drama CD's there! Most of them are 18+!
I have uploaded them myself, so please do not share without my consent!


I have added a Paypal Donate button!~
If any of the viewers of this blog would be kind enough to donate any amount, it would be appreciated greatly!!
It gives me more will to write!~
Of course, it is not required! So please do not feel pressured to!

Kuroko No Basuke
(Left) Tatsuya Himuro (Right) Murasakibara Atsushi

Misa!~



No comments:

Post a Comment