Please do not copy my fanfiction, and post it to another website without my permission please. Thank you

Misa~

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

You're Mine! Kuroko No Basuke. AomineXKuroko. [18+]. Part 5. By Misa~


WARNING!
THIS FIC CONTAINS SPOILERS, FROM
THE MANGA!


The duo arrived at the taller of the two's apartment. The light quickly took out his keys and unlocked the front door - dragging his shadow inside. He then trapped the expressionless boy between the wall - with both his hands - and looked at him. Words were unnecessary for the two - for they both knew what the other wanted - and with a confirmative nod from the pale boy. Aomine kissed the small boy on his lips - just a peck - soon turned passionate, as Aomine slipped his tongue into the others, warm cavern - exploring every inch he could. A small moan escaped from the pasty boy, and Aomine smirked against the boy's warm lips. The kiss continued on for a lengthy time, before they parted - both, breathing heavily. Aomine once again looked at Kuroko - a tinge of crimson, colored his cheeks, his lips were swollen, and eyes, hazed with lust… Then, the tan boy lost control. Aomine quickly pulled Kuroko into his bedroom, and threw him onto the queen sized bed. He then ravished Kuroko's pale, soft neck - leaving hickeys everywhere, marking Kuroko as his. He then traveled downwards - ripping off Kuroko's shirt in the process - and sucked on the pink buds - causing Kuroko to mewl in pleasure. He smirked, as he watched it perk up, and continued down - making sure to leave the occasional hickey's here and there. When he finally reached Kuroko's pants, he slipped it off slowly, teasingly - causing the flushed boy to shiver, in anticipation. Aomine then looked at the bulge in the azure, blue underwear Kuroko wore. He palmed it - causing pre-cum to seep through. He then bent down, and tentatively licked it - causing Kuroko to throw his head to the side and moan. Taking this as a good sign, Aomine continued licking the growing bulge through the underwear - causing a pleasurable friction to build up. Kuroko continued to moan in pure ecstasy, but was soon growing exasperate, it wasn't enough; He wanted to feel Aomine… to feel him ravishing him, to make him unable to think coherently.

"A-Aomine-kun, s-stop being a t-tease." Kuroko said, his voice trembling slightly, as the blush on his face intensified. Aomine smirked at the demand, and gladly obliged, as he - slowly and sensually - slipped off the offending piece of clothing - causing Kuroko to moan in sensitivity. Aomine grinned, when he was met with Kuroko's pert penis - the head was a delectable pink and was oozing pre-cum - as he continued his ministrations. He teased the pale boys slit, causing him to whimper. Grinning, he then continued to slowly bring his lips forward, to engulf the other boys length. Aomine proceeded to jerk the flushed boy off, making sure to give the occasionally flick of his tongue.

"Hmm!… Ah! A-Aomine-!!"

The tan boy smirked, as he hollowed out his cheeks and sucked faster.

"Aah!!… Hah! A-Aomine-kun!.. I-Im going to-!!!" Before the pale boy could finish his sentence, the familiar heat that was intensifying - suddenly released, - and he came into the tan boys mouth. Aomine continued sucking - making sure to milk the boy of his essence. Kuroko panted as he watched Aomine swallow his semen - crimson coloring the tired boys cheeks - as he flopped back down - to bask in his afterglow. Aomine got up and brushed his lips against his shadow.

"How was it? It's been a while after all." Aomine said, as he smiled gently, and brushed away the blue locks from Kuroko's eyes.

The flushed boy gave a slight nod, and looked away - the blush on his face reddening. The tan boy suddenly mounted Kuroko, kissing him - savoring every bit of him. He then released those exquisite lips, and placed his fingers in front of the others mouth. Without a word, the pale boy coated Aomine's fingers, one by one. His tiny mouth, nibbling and sucking on the others digits. The tan boy watched, as his fingers disappeared into those small, swollen lips. He groaned. He could feel his cock twitching - in anticipation, - and slipped his coated fingers out of that wet cavern. He trailed his fingers down to Kuroko's pink, twitching hole, and made circular motions, until a finger finally slipped in. Kuroko winced, slightly in pain.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" Aomine asked, worry laced in his voice.

"…I-Im okay." Kuroko mumbled - his face flushing a bright crimson. "I-It's just been a while for me too…"

Aomine smiled warmly, and kissed Kuroko's forehead, before he continued to probe deeper. After a while of exploring, Aomine deemed it okay to slip in another digit. He scissored, and stretched the pasty boy - preparing him for something bigger. He slipped in another digit, exploring deep into the other, when he suddenly brushed against those sensitive bundles of nerves.

"Aah!!" Kuroko moaned loudly, as his eyes widened - from the sudden pleasure.

"Found it." Aomine grinned predatorily, as he continued to probe that spot. When Aomine finally considered him stretched enough; he lined his cock with Kuroko's wet, quivering hole. The tan boy once again gazed at Kuroko - his eyes asking for approval, - and with a slight nod from the flushed boy. Aomine entered Kuroko slowly - the tight heat, enveloping the tan boys cock. He then waited for Kuroko to adjust, when Kuroko once again gave a curt nod. Aomine thrusted in slowly - setting a calm rhythm, while the pale boy was blushing, moans escaping from his lewd mouth. Aomine thrusted randomly, trying to find the spot that made Kuroko yell.
Aomine POV

Shit… Tetsu is so tight. His luscious, pink hole is sucking me in… I wonder if Tetsu is feeling good.. I want him to scream my name - like he use to. It really is alluring to see that usually stoic face, turn so erotic. I want to mess him up, make him unable to live without me, to be mine and only mine. He is my heart. He is my everything. I love everything about him. From the tips of his soft, light blue hair, to the white sneakers that fit his delicate feet. I love him. Any thing that comes out of his mouth, sounds like the angels singing in heaven. His soft, monotone voice, makes my heart skip a beat when I hear it. When I'm rewarded the occasional smile and laughter, I feel as if I could die right then and there. 

Oh how I love him, words can't describe my feelings for him… but when he left me. I felt like my heart would break and shatter on the floor, into millions of little pieces. My love for him still lingers in my broken heart. Will I never be able to hear his voice anymore? The voice that could bring me to tears in seconds. Oh how I miss him, his smile, his face, his voice… his heart. My heart is but just a half, without him. We're one when we're together. My shadow, my lover… my Tetsu… I love you… and now your back with me.

Normal POV

"AAAH!!!" Kuroko yelled, as he squirmed against the undeniable pleasure. Aomine smirked, as he suddenly picked up the pace - thrusting deep into Kuroko each time, and pounding into that sweet, sweet spot, that enabled the flushed boy to scream in pleasure.

"A-Aomine-kun!!! S-So deep!! Hnng!" Kuroko yelled, as the tan boy thrusted deeper, into his lover.

"Aomine-kun!! N-No more! T-To deep!…"

Ehh… You know you like it, Tetsu. When I pound deep into you, and turn you into a screaming mess. Aomine said, as he grounded against Kuroko.

"A-Aomine-!! P-Please t-touch me!.. I-Im going to cum!"

Da-me~ I know you can cum without me touching you." Aomine whispered into the boys ear, as he then bent down to kiss Kuroko - their tongues entwining, like a sacred dance. He nibbled on the flushed boys lower lip, causing him to let out a moan. He then let go of those swollen lips - a string of saliva, connecting the two.

"Haah! Mmm!… A-Aomine-kun!" Kuroko yelled, as he was on the brink of orgasming. Aomine's thrusts became erratic, as he felt the intense heat esclate.

"Hah… T-Tetsu.. Call my name!"

"A-Aomine-"

"Not that! Call me by my name!" Aomine said, as he felt his orgasm coming. He thrusted into Kuroko one more time - hitting his prostate hard.

"D-DAIKI!!!" Kuroko yelled, as he came. White blurred his vision, as he bathed in euphoria. Aomine came shortly after - filling Kuroko to the brim, - and collapsed onto Kuroko. Both of them breathed raggedly, as they bathed in their afterglow. The first to recover was Aomine, as he slipped out of Kuroko, and collapsed next to him. They both lay their panting, as they caught their breath.

Kuroko suddenly got up, and was about to slip off the bed, when Aomine suddenly grabbed Kuroko.

"Where do you think your going?"

"I am going to shower, so please let go of my hand, Aomine-kun."

"… So not cute…" Aomine pouted slightly, but didn't let go. "Who said we were done?" Aomine asked smugly. Kuroko's eyes widened in shock for a millisecond, before he tried to wrench his hands out of the others grasp.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Tetsu did you honestly think I'd let you go after one round only?" Aomine asked, as he pulled Kuroko onto the bed, and hovered over him.

"I'll make sure I do you throughly, so much that you won't even be able to walk tomorrow" Aomine whispered, into Kuroko's ears. Kuroko shivered, as he looked into those predatory eyes, and gave up. Aomine smiled, as he gently brushed his lips against Kuroko's, and whispered into his ears again.

"I love you Tetsu." Kuroko blushed, but didn't break eye contact with Aomine. He suddenly got up, and kissed Aomine lightly, before he whispered into the others ear. 

"…"

The tan boy blushed hard enough for it to appear on his face, as he then pounced on Kuroko again.

"… I love you too, Daiki."

Part 6
Will be out soon!


Comment!
Misa~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice fic~~~ pls continue...I'll be waiting..

Anonymous said...

Yupp! Its nice, pls post another one soon!!

Anonymous said...

Pls post part 6 soon!! Its hard to wait for such a nice story!

Rebecca4C_09 said...

awesome plz upload more on Kuroko and Aomine paring is perfect

Rebecca4C_09 said...

awesome plz upload more on Kuroko and Aomine paring is perfect

Post a Comment