Please do not copy my fanfiction, and post it to another website without my permission please. Thank you

Misa~

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Devil's Weakness. Kuroshitsuji. SebastianXCiel [18+] By Misa~

One day on a fine summer morning, the impossible happened. In all of the time Baldroy, Mey-Rin, and Finnian had been serving the Phantomhive family, Ciel Bocchan had NEVER called on them. Baldroy, Mey-Rin, and Finnian scurried to Ciel Bocchan's room and knocked gently. "Come in" Ciel's strict voice called out. Entering the fine, lavish room. Mey-Rin bowed, and asked the reason for why they were called. "I want you guys to take a vacation" …EHHH!!! They yelled in unison. Why? Mey-Rin asked. Because I think you guys deserve one, Ciel fibbed. But in truth Ciel had a plan to find out the devil's weakness… Sebastian's weakness and to do that the bothers had to go. I would like all of you guys to go down to London and rest at my Townhouse O-Ok? "You are dismissed." Baldroy, Mey-Rin, and Finnian walked toward their room, mystified for this has never occurred before. But never less they packed for their trip, and next morning they left by carriage.

Now that the bothers were gone and Tanaka was instructed to go with them all the preparation was complete. Now all he needed to do was seduce the devil himself. Ciel rang, and a couple of seconds later Sebastian came in his glossy black hair, and seductive face stares at Ciel as if looking at a prey. Looking way slightly embarrassed, Ceil coughed into his hand "Sebastian at a quarter past 7 come to my room." "Yes My Lord." Now all he had to do was wait.

The bell struck 7, and Ciel was on his bed in his midnight clothing waiting for Sebastian.

The bell struck a quarter past 7, and just on time Sebastian came striding in. "What have you called me for, My Lord?" Come here Ciel smiled seductively. Walking toward his Master, Ciel suddenly grabbed his hand, and pushed him onto the bed. Today you see Ciel says with a playful grin. I shall uncover your weakness. Forcefully ripping Sebastian's shirt, and touching his pale white chest. Sebastian  combed through his hair "you have gotten to this age haven't you Master?" Suddenly Sebastian pushed Ciel down. "W-What are you doing?" "Pleasuring my young Master of course." Sebastian said as he gently took off Ciel's clothing, and licked his tender pink nipples. A-Ah S-Stop! "I just wanted to know you weakness so how did it turn out like this??!" "How about this by the end of our love making if you can take it without cuming more than 10 times I'll tell you my weakness" Fine! No matter what I won't give in! Okay Master, let us begin.

Ahhh! Ciel moaned in pleasure as Sebastian sucked on Ciel's tender pink nipples. "Whats wrong master you seem to be having quite the naughty reaction." Sebastian said as he moved lower toward Ciels hot member, "Oh yours is so cute and small." !!! "Shut Up!" Ciel yelled embarrassed and blushed deep scarlet. Ignoring the rude remark from Ciel, Sebastian grabbed the hot member, and sucked on it. Wahh! Ciel moaned at the incredible pleasure he was feeling. After a few more licks, Sebastian knew his Master would be climaxing. Unable to take it any more Ciel came, white cum painting his chest. "First orgasm" Sebastian said with a sexy smile. Speechless Ciel breathed heavily. "Ready for the next round?" Sebastian said playfully.

Aaah! Ciel yelled, shamefully as he came to his 5th orgasm. 5 more to go Sebastian smiled. "S-Shut Up!' Ciel said painting hard. "When are you going to stop "fondling" me and insert? "Oh Bocchan when did you become so naughty? You already know about sex?" "Of course! Im not a baby anymore." If you insist Sebastian said, but I won't go easy on you. As Sebastian said this he licked his fingers erotically and placed them near Ciel's wet, twitching hole. Inserting his long slender finger, he wiggled it around looking for the sweet spot. Finding it he pushed on it. Aaah! Ciel moans in surprise. "N-No Don't push on there! It feels weird" "That is what you call adult pleasure Bocchan" Sebastian said smiling seductively. Placing his long hand on Ciel's cock, and the other in Ciel's secret spot he paced his hands in unison. The pleasure was unbelievable and Ciel came his 6th time. "Bocchan your getting near to ten" … "When are you gonna insert?" "… Soon" Sebastian said grinning erotically.

"Your 8th time, your back should be ready after cumin 3 times from the back." Sebastian said with sexy composure. "O-Okay hurry up." unzipping his pants Sebastian took out his wet, hot cock, and prepared it in front of Ciels  dripping hole. Don't stop breathing Sebastian warned. Aaaah! Ciel yelled both from pain and pleasure. "H-Hurts!" Ciel yelled "Isn't this what you wanted?" Sebastian said his voice rough and low. "Why don't you loosen up more I feel like Im gonna burst with you squeezing me so tightly." "C-Cant!!!" Ciel said in pain "Just hurry up and move!" "Don't blame me about how much you hurt later." Sebastian warned. He slammed into Ciel over and over again and soon the cry of pain became pleasure. "Y-Yes more! The friction feels so good" Ciel moaned. "Yes My Master" Sebastian said panting. He slammed, and pounded him over and over. "I-Im gonna cum!! Touch me!" "No. Try cuming from the back only." Sebastian said while pounding into him. "That's impossible!" "We'll make it possible" Sebastian teased. Slamming into him Sebastian started hitting the erogenous zone more often. "No! Not there! Don't hit me there!" "It'll make you cum." "Wahh! Im cumin!" Ciel's chest was painted white, and he was wet all over.

"Bocchan you came 9 times but I have not cum once, what are you going to do about my erection?" "Just make sure you cum the next round." Sebastian grinned and penetrated Ciel once again. Uahh! Ciel yelled in pleasure. Then suddenly thinking up of a plan Ciel squeezed his inner walls a as much as possible. "B-Bocchan if you squeeze me so much I can't move." Sebastian said almost loosing his composure. Seeing how much Sebastian was affected by his action he squeezed even tighter. Suddenly Sebastian snapped he lost his composure as he pounded and slammed into Ciel over and over again. Even after Ciel came his 10th Sebastian still continued seeking for his orgasm and didn't cum until Ciel's 15th as Ciel's inner wall tightened when he orgasmed he was finally able to give Sebastian his pleasure. Gaining his composure back Sebastian stroked Ciel's head to find him wet all over and unconscious, Sebastian smiled gently and whispered into Ciel's ear since you gave me pleasure I'll tell you my weakness… Its you My Master.

Comment!
Misa~

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

You turned my face bright red and gave me a nose bleed so thank you for that and for sharing your stories. Please continue writing because your stories are magnificent!♥

(//*w*//)

Misaki said...

Thank You! You just gave me more motivation to write. :D

Misa~

Anonymous said...

umm nosebleed!

Anonymous said...

I love yaoi! Your awesome at this keep it up! Ciel made me nosebleed soooo bad! Misaki you have got to keep writing this is firetrucking amazing!

Anonymous said...

This is fire trucking awesome!!!!!!!!!! Your an amazing yaoi writer!!!!!!! My mind = blown!!!!!!! XD!!!! *•*

Anonymous said...

Was so cool I loved it thanks for publishing that.

Anonymous said...

What about Kitty cats?

Kyomi Sohma said...

Soooooooooooooooooo Hawt! Kyo would die if he saw this stuff!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. I think i lost quite a bit of blood through that nosebleed.
I love the ending, it was amazing, cute and dangerous.
Just that last sentence gave me chills, totally amazing stuff, I think everyone would be extremely happy if you wrote more. :D
Best yaoi I've seen of Sebby X Ciel

Anonymous said...

i had a major nosebleed thank you

Anonymous said...

Weird? so weird!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nose Bleed, Oh how i wish i was ceil

Anonymous said...

Ciel is hopefully not completely gay c;

Anonymous said...

sebastian reveals his more erotic side and i am loving it as much as ciel!

Anonymous said...

This indeed was a very well-written fanfiction, but towards the end was rushed. I feel you could've done better. But that's just my opinion.
- KitsuneBoy~.

Anonymous said...

And also, the description could've been a bit better.
Sorry for sounding like I didn't like it or anything.
I loved it. It was amazing.
- KitsuneBoy~.

Anonymous said...

I knew it! I knew it! I knew his weakness from the beginning! Awesome story. I suck at writing so i read other peoples stories instead. :) sooo hot but then it gets kawaii in like the last few words. :D

Unknown said...

A-amaz-zing! *faints from blood loss*

Anonymous said...

*Blood pours violently from nose* O.O so... I'm gonna go and like... cry from the sexyness or something. so...

Chloe said...

What do you mean no one copy this, you've copied it!!!!! You didn't write this!

Anonymous said...

Uhhhhh...... Nosebleed

Ciel Phantomhive said...

I enjoyed this so much. Arigato gozaimasu! I loved Sebastian's dominant demonic nature coming out in this story.

Anonymous said...

*blinks and covers nose* F-fifteen times?Is that possible? Oh... And look at that I have to change my shirt the blood from my nosebleed stained it... Damn it was expensive too...

Misery Death said...

Oh my Death. I've lost as much blood as Spirit after a Death Chop. Put it this way: I'm drowning in a puddle of my own blood thanks to my explosive nosebleed. Tell me I'm not the only one aching to trade places with Ceil?!!! I loved the story, especially the ending!!! Ceil x Sebastian 4evr!!!

Anonymous said...

*faints and blood is dripping all over the floor*

Anonymous said...

it's so cool!!! i love it

Unknown said...

ff

Anonymous said...

*drip**drip**drip**sploosh!!!!!* so hot!

Unknown said...

Wow that is such good yoai I look on google a lot and it's hard to find great yaoi like this one plz make more

Unknown said...

this is my ghost speaking: OML I just died from a massive nosebleed and I'm pretty sure that my body is still bleeding....
WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

anneke sergio said...

Dr. Imoloa has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr.imoloa for bringing back happiness to my life again. thank you so much,friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. imoloa Thanks

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctors, few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr imoloa and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am now here to testify that i am no longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com, you can still reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098
CANCER
EPILEPSY.
GENPILENCIN.
HIV AIDS.
DIABETICS
STROKE.
EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS.
HERPES.
SYPHILIS.
HEPATITIS A B and C.


anneke sergio said...

My name is john Rooney am from U.S.A. I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Imoloa herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.imoloa herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. u can contact him drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . call or whats-apps him through +2347081986098 . he is also specialize on.... GETTING YOUR VIRGINITY BACK.

Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir.

Post a Comment