Please do not copy my fanfiction, and post it to another website without my permission please. Thank you

Misa~

Saturday, September 17, 2011

White Christmas. Junjou Romantica MisakiXUsagi [18+] By KuroNoAi (AKA Misa)

This year would be another "White Christmas" just like last year snowflakes were dancing from the sky. I looked at Usagi-san who was smiling and looking at me.

I quickly looked away, feeling the heat in my face. I knew i was blushing.

Misaki, Usagi-san called to me i looked at him with questioning eyes.

Yes? 

I Love You. Usagi-san said in a low, and soft tone.

Baka Usagi. Don't say weird things. Now my blushing was turning scarlet, and heating up my face warmly.

Usagi-san grabbed my chin and kissed me, his lips so soft, and warm.

I looked at him my face bright red. Why'd you do that in front of everyone?!?! We're in public Baka Usagi!

I just love you so much. Usagi-san said with tender eyes.

Ill let it go this time Baka Usagi. I said shyly, but still blushing.

__________________________________________________ ______________

I opened the door to Usagi-sans house…. No my house too.

Suddenly Usagi-san grabbed me, and i dropped the bag of groceries i had. He brought me up to his room (Princess style), and dropped me on the bed.

Kissing me, and then suddenly thrusting his soft tongue into my mouth. Finally he released my mouth, and i took a fresh gulp of air.

I Love You, Misaki. I Love You So Much. Do you Love me?

I blushed, and then finally i decided. I have to tell Usagi-san just how much i love him.

Suddenly i pushed Usagi-san down on the King-sized bed, and kissed him. Ill tell you how much i love you in this Christmas present that im going to give you.

Usagi-san looked at me with shock, but also with love deep in his indigo eyes.

Reaching down i unbuttoned Usagi-san's white shirt, and planted butterfly kisses onto Usagi-sans pale, and hot body. Moans assisted with every kiss. Slowly going down, Until i reached Usagi-san's cock, bulging from his pants.

I unzipped his pants, to find Usagi-sans hot cock greeting me. I decided to pleasure Usagi like how he does for me. So i grabbed Usagi-san's cock which was accompanied by a moan, and licked the hot head. After playing with the head. I slowly went down sucking the whole cock. Tasting a little saltiness. I started bobbing my head up, and down enjoying the sound of Usagi-san moaning in pleasure. I was so immersed that i didn't notice Usagi-san trying to stop me until, he came. I drank his bittersweet semen. I looked up at him, he was panting his hands over his eyes. He looked at me, and said "i told you to stop". Well i enjoyed it i said in a sly smile i decided to go another step further.

I licked my finger, and slipped it inside Usagi-san's Secret place. He moaned then at me shocked, and shivered. W- What are you doing? 

I gave him a sly grin, and said "well today you with become the Uke for the first time, and ill become the Seme", each word followed with a pummel of my finger.

Usagi-san moaned, and shook under me. S- Stop. Why? you afraid ill hurt your pride? I took my finger out, and started sucking on his nipples, my other hand playing with its twin.

N-No S-Stop Misaki!

I unzipped my pants, and pulled out my cock that was oozing out pre-cum.

Usagi-san looked shocked, and tried to get away.

I pinned him down, and penetrated him. His inner walls squeezing me. Yup he was a virgin here. Usagi-san moaned, and cried out "it hurts"

I laughed, and said relax, time your breathing with mine.

I thrusted into him the friction - unbearable - as Usagi-san moaned underneath me he was blushing madly.

Then for the first time Usagi-san's wall clenched me, and White fluid covered Usagi-san's chest.. For the first time Usagi-san came before i did, but i wasn't far behind and i collapsed panting.

Looking at Usagi-san to see his expression i saw that he fainted after his orgasm.

I smiled, and thought that i would tease him about this forever.





Please Comment!
KuroNoAi/Misa~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES A SEME MISAKI FIC! THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH YES IT'S TO MUCH FOR THIS YAOI FANGIRL (passes out from nose bleed)

Post a Comment